We offer a 14 days for ‘No Quibble’ return* on all devices.
Customers who are availing of the ‘No Quibble’ returns policy (within the first 14 days after the sale) need to contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org . A full refund (for device only, not postage costs) will be issued only after we have received the device back and it has being tested. Device must be returned to us in the same, unused condition as it was dispatched in. You must contact us prior to sending any devices back. Original packaging and/or accessories must be included. Once we receive the item and test/examine it, a refund is then issued less delivery charge.
When returning the goods, we advise you to insure against loss or damage in transit. refurbireland.ie will not be refunding or exchanging any goods that have being damaged or lost in the post. The cost for the service to return items via registered post is minimal compared the cost of a lost or stolen smartphone. We cannot stress enough how important it is to registered and insure valuable items in the post
- Items should be returned in the exact condition they were received with all original packaging, contents, instructions and inserts.
- refurbireland.ie will not refund faulty goods that have been damaged through misuse or accidental damage.
- Faults found after unlocking of mobile phones yourself or by using another provider will not be the responsibility of Smashteckphones.ie and will not be replaced or refunded.
- refurbireland.ie will not issue any refunds for devices that have being returned to us with damage or tampering to the internal security seals.
- Any returns should be sent to the address below: